|All Members Must Follow These Rules|
- art theft is punished with immediate and permanent banning from the group. No exceptions. Anyone caught posting stolen art here will not only be banned immediately and permanently, but will also be reported to deviantART administrators for proper punishment. Posting art of an original species not originally of your creation without the original creator's permission falls into this category!
- no overly-foul language or flaming!! The occasional 'damn' or so on will be tolerated, just nothing too horrible. Not following this rule will get you banned from the group!
- there will be ABSOLUTELY no overly-sexual or pornographic material of any kind anywhere in this group. If you do not follow this rule, you will be first warned and if problems continue you will be kicked out.
- make sure all deviations submitted to the gallery or suggested to favorites is of/related to an entirely unique original species in some way. SOME fan art will be accepted, but art of your unique original species and so on are preferred. Remember, this is a place to show of your special species creations!
- do not ask for promotions or to be a certain rank! That gets me really hot under the collar, and will also result on you NOT being promoted or awarded a higher rank.
- do not use this group to spam members' profiles and deviations to look at your art. If I get reports of this I will kick you out of the group and report you to deviantART staff for harassment. I will not stand for that or trolling.
- NO ONE with ANY SORT of history of rule breaking or violations of deviantART's Terms of Service will be allowed membership no matter the circumstances!! This goes for current members too!! If you join and then violate deviantART's rules, I will not hesitate to kick you out!
- ABSOLUTELY NO furries, anthros, humanoids or werepeople allowed!! This is a group for creatures, not to showcase furries or anthros. There are plenty of those groups around, so please take art of above things elsewhere where they will be welcomed. This is a place for unique creature species and beasts, not for such things as anthros, werebeasts/people, shapeshifting humans and the like. No Sparkledogs, Scenedogs, or other such creatures, as they are utterly ridiculous and not beasts. Creatures that turn into humans, and not the other way around, however, are allowed because they are originally beasts. We also do not accept any adoptables, breedables, or anything else of the sort. Look around, there's plenty of other groups just for them but this group is not one of them.
NO SUB-QUALITY art will be accepted!! Although harsh, keep in mind this is a best of the best group for original creatures and some fanart, not an art dump. Now, I will never decline a piece without giving a full critique on it and why it is being declined. Any art on lined paper, done in MS Paint, done messily, or anything of the sort will be declined immediately. There are plenty of other groups that allow those sort of submissions, but this is not one of them.
Failure to follow any of these rules, or picking fights with administrators over them, will be met with swift removal and banning from the group; I do not tolerate insubordination and by joining you agree to these rules and are expected to follow them.